BCMR Appeals

Your Records Should Reflect Your Service

Mistakes in your military record can negatively impact many aspects of your life, including your ability to find employment. If there are errors or injustices in your military records, you may be able to have them corrected by petitioning your branch of service’s Board for Correction of Military Records (BCMR). Call or email today to find out more about appealing to the BCMR.  

 zjellis@veteransrep.com 877-228-5181